INGREDIENTS (LEMON CURD)
2 g gelatine leaf
100 g lemon juice
60 g caster sugar
60 g egg yolks
80 g eggs
60 g unsalted butter
- Heat lemon juice, sugar, eggs and yolks on low heat.
- Whisk constantly until glossy and thickened.
- Add gelatine. Drop temperature to 34°C and add butter.
- Blitz with hand blender till smooth.
INGREDIENTS (FRENCH MERINGUE)
250 g egg whites
250 g caster sugar
200 g icing sugar
- Add egg whites plus 50 g caster sugar.
- Whisk until doubled in size and pour caster sugar in while mixing.
- When thick and glossy. Fold in sifted icing sugar.
- Pipe and dehydrate overnight at 60°C.
- Temper Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- Colour some with yellow food colouring
- Temper some Sensation 72 Belgian dark couverture chocolate for speckled effect.