- Milk 90 g
- Cream 90 g
- Vanilla bean 1 pc
- Egg yolks 75 g
- Caster sugar 50 g
- Gelatin 2 sheets
- Temptation 64 Belgian dark couverture chocolate 250 g
- Whipped cream 200 g
- For the custard cream, boil the cream, milk and vanilla.
- Whisk the egg yolks and the sugar until the mix dissolves.
- Add a little milk and mix with the eggs, bit by bit until you have used half of it.
- Then add the egg mix to the pot with the rest of the milk.
- Heat to 82˚C. Add the soaked and squeezed gelatin.
- Melt the dark chocolate.
- Add the custard cream to the chocolate and leave to cool.