- 90 g milk
- 90 g cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- 75 g egg yolks
- 50 g caster sugar
- 2 sheets of gelatine
- 250 g Temptation 64 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 200 g whipped cream
- For the custard cream, boil the cream, the milk and the vanilla.
- Whisk the egg yolks and the sugar until it becomes dissolved.
- Add a little milk and mix with the eggs, bit by bit until the half of it.
- Then add the egg mix to pot with the rest of the milk.
- Heat to 82˚C. Add soaked & squeezed gelatine.
- Melt the Temptation 64 dark couverture chocolate.
- Add the custard cream to the chocolate and leave to cool.