INGREDIENTS (CHOCOLATE SAUCE)
- 280 g milk
- 75 g glucose
- 1 vanilla pod
- 200 g Emotion 58 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- Mix and heat to boiling: the milk, the glucose and the vanilla pod.
- Pour onto Emotion 58 Belgian dark couverture chocolate, then mix until mixture is smooth and shiny.
- Keep at 5°C.
- 100 g cream
- 400 g milk
- 6 g salt
- 150 g flour
- 60 g butter
- 6 eggs
- Boil the cream with half of the milk, then set aside to cool.
- Bring the rest of the milk to the boil with the salt, then add the sieved flour and finally the butter.
- Allow to cool off for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring into a paste with a spatula.
- Remove from heat, then mix in the eggs one by one, then the mixture of cream and boiled milk.
- Allow to sit for an hour before cooking.
- When the waffle iron is hot, pour onto iron and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Spread with the chocolate sauce.