INGREDIENTS (CRISPY CRUNCHIES BASE)
- Melt the Sensation 72 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
and the hazelnut paste
- Add onto the Crispy Crunchies
- Spread into a frame of 0.3 cm high
- Leave it in a cold room
- INGREDIENTS (CINNAMON GANACHE)
- 375 g heavy cream 35%
- 70 g invert sugar
- 6 g cinnamon powder
- 1250 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 85 g unsalted butter
- Boil the heavy cream and the invert sugar.
- Remove from the heat and add the cinnamon powder.
- Leave to infuse for at least 60 min.
- Melt the chocolate and add onto the lukewarm infused cream base.
- Mix well and add the unsalted butter.
- Blend very smoothly.
- Pour the ganache onto a frame of 0.3 cm high containing the Crispy Crunchies base.
- Add 0.7 cm ganache to reach a total of 1 cm high.
- Leave it in a cold room before cutting 3 x 3 cm squares.
- Dip the squares in Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate.
- Decorate with dots of red colouring.