- 50 g water
- 270 g super fine granulated white sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 400 g whole hazelnuts
- 430 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 100 g Crispy Crunchies
- Bring the water, the sugar and the vanilla pod to 116°C.
- Add the preferably roasted whole hazelnuts.
- Mix all until caramelised.
- Allow to cool, then mix again.
- Mix the paste as obtained above with Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate and Crispy Crunchies at 40°C.
- When assembling, place on a marble slab at 26°C to shape.
- Chop the almonds then manually place the desired quantity before the mixture hardens.
- Cut into rectangles using a confectionery guitar cutter.
- Cover with tempered Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate.