- 500 g heavy cream 35%
- 75 g invert sugar
- 25 g grated fresh ginger
- 1 lemon zest
- 450 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 450 g Temptation 64 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 110 g unsalted butter
- Boil the heavy cream and the invert sugar.
- Remove from the heat, add the ginger and the lemon zest
- Leave to infuse for at least 60 min
- Melt both couverture chocolates and add onto the lukewarm infused cream base
- Mix well and add the unsalted butter
- Blend very smoothly before pouring the ganache onto a frame of 0.7 cm high
- Leave it in a cold room
- Cut at a size of 1 x 3 cm and dip in Temptation 64 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- Decorate with golden leaves.