INGREDIENTS (SESAME SHORTBREAD)
- 250 g flour
- 100 g icing sugar
- 35 g almond powder
- 360 g salt
- 1 g salt
- 150 g butter
- 60 g Crispy Crunchies
- 60 g Belgian milk chocolate Microdrops
- 40 g roasted sesame
- 50 g egg
- Mix all powders with the butter in cubes with a paddle to sand the
- Add the Crispy Crunchies, the Belgian milk chocolate Microdrops and
the sesame and mix just a little.
- Finally add the eggs to link the powders.
- Let cool down in the fridge.
- Roll at 3 mm and bake around 18 min at 160°C.
INGREDIENTS (CHINESE GREEN TEA GANACHE)
- 13 g Chinese Green Tea
- 130 g glucose syrup
- 80 g water
- 25 g Cocoa Butter
- 165 g butter
- 300 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 300 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- Boil some water to clean the Green Tea.
- Boil the right quantity of water and infuse the Green Tea during 15 min.
- Take out the tea and scale again the infused water to have the right quantity.
- Warm up to 70°C the infused water, the glucose, the Cocoa Butter and the butter.
- Pour on the Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate and the Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate.
- Mix well to get a good emulsion.
- Pour between 35 and 40°C on top of the shortbread and let crystalize for
- Cut in small squares after crystallization.
INGREDIENTS (CHOCOLATE COVERING)
- 2000 g Essential 54 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 500 g Sensation 72 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- Melt and temper the mix of Essential 54 Belgian dark couverture chocolate and the Sensation 72 Belgian dark couverture chocolate.
- Deep the squares inside.
- Place a piece of baking paper on top to make it flat.
INGREDIENTS (RED SPRAY)
- 150 g Cocoa Butter
- 50 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- SQ red chocolate colour
- Melt the Cocoa Butter, add the Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate and the colour.
- At 29°C spray with low pressure on the top of the chocolate bonbons.
- Draw a “dragon” with a paper cornet on the flat part of the chocolate bonbon covered with red colour.
- After crystallization brush a little of gold.