- 300 g flesh of a persimmon fruit
- 50 g flesh of a pumpkin
- 150 g butter
- 7,5 g vanilla sugar
- 2 g salt
- 11 g baking powder
- 150 g hazelnut in powder
- 150 g sugar
- 2 g cinnamon
- 180 g flour
- 3 g eggs
- pumpkin and muffin moulds
- Mix together the persimmon and the pumpkin, then add the hazelnut powder
and mix well.
- Beat with an electric mixer the butter, the sugar, the cinnamon, the salt and
add the eggs.
- Add the flour and the baking powder.
- Pour the dough in the muffin moulds to fill them by half.
- Bake at 180°C during 25 to 30 min.
- 160 g concentrated milk
- 40 g glucose
- 200 g Emotion 58 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 200 g White Compound
- 160 g 30°B syrup
- Bring to a boil the milk, the glucose and the syrup.
- Add the Emotion 58 Belgian dark couverture chocolate and the White
- Make the paste smooth.
- When the muffins are cold, glaze them.
- A touch of icing sugar, some Belgian dark/white chocolate Curls and a