INGREDIENTS (RASPBERRIES CRUNCH)
- 225 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture
- 260 g pure hazelnut paste 100%
- 145 g Crispy crunchies
- 95 g frozen dried raspberries crispies
INGREDIENTS (INTENSE MILK CHOCOLATE CREAM)
- 75 g whole milk
- 150 g heavy cream 35%
- 60 g glucose
- 500 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 110 g unsalted butter
INGREDIENTS (BITTER COCOA MIRROR GLAZE)
- 400 g water
- 175 g heavy cream 35%
- 500 g sugar
- 85 g glucose
- 40 g invert sugar
- 160 g bitter cocoa powder
- 80 g gelatine
INGREDIENTS (ROASTED POPCORN)
- 1 microwave popcorn pack
- Fill the flexi moulds up to 70% with the Intense chocolate cream.
- Pre-cut the raspberries crunchies following the fleximat shape, size and top-up the cream.
- Freeze the cakes until they’ve hardened and remove from the flexi moulds.
- Warm the mirror glaze to 45°C and glaze the crunchy bars.
- Decorate with toasted popcorn and coloured chocolate.
- Freeze dried raspberries and dots of raspberries dip.