INGREDIENTS (PASSION FRUIT MINT CREAM)
- 400 g passion fruit puree
- 120 g egg yolks
- 150 g eggs
- 120 g sugar
- 150 g butter
- QS Riqcles Peppermint flavour
- 6 g gelatine (3 pcs * 2)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Keep in the fridge over night to pipe in the middle of the chocolate ring.
INGREDIENTS (DARK CHOCOLATE MOUSSE)
- Vanilla sauce base
- 410 g milk
- 32 g egg yolks
- 16 g sugar
- Mix the egg yolks, sugar and the milk.
- Bring at 80°C mix with a plastic spatula.
- When coming to 75-80°C, place the bases over ice cube to cool down quickly.
- 250 g vanilla sauce base
- 110 g Emotion 58 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 9 pcs gelatin (2g)
- Emulsion the hot vanilla sauce base with the Emotion 58 Belgian dark couverture chocolate like a ganache (with Bay mixer step by step) until shiny and elastic.
- Add the melted gelatine and pour ¾ into the ring mould.
- Pipe the passion fruit mint in the middle and place in the freezer over night.
- 120 g egg whites
- 250 g caster sugar
- 30 g Cocoa Powder (for the chocolate Meringue only)
- Start whisk with ¼ sugar in the mixer and add the remaining sugar step by step.
- Dress over silicone paper with a small piping tip.
- Bake at 100 °C around 2 hours minimum.
INGREDIENTS (GREEN CHOCOLATE SPONGE)
- 6 pcs eggs
- 157 g caster sugar
- 112 g cake flour
- 45 g cornstarch
- 31 g butter
- QS green colour
- Whisk the eggs at room temperature and the sugar at speed 3.
- Sift the flour, the cornstarch.
- Add smoothly the flour by hand.
- Add the melted butter and the colour.
- Pour ¼ plastic cup and bake in the microwave until cooked.
- When cold, use.
INGREDIENTS (PASSION FRUIT SORBET)
- 1000 g passion fruit puree
- 520 g caster sugar
- 110 g glucose powder
- 15 g stabilizer powder (for sorbet & ice cream)
- 835 g mineral water
- Mix water, sugar & glucose powder (quick boil make a syrup).
- Add the puree, bring at 85°C and add the stabilizer with a blinder.
- Cool down and freeze on container for “a la minute” machine or bring to the ice cream machine and scoop a la minute on top of chocolate crumble.
- Unmould the ring mousse from the freezer.
- Cut in half, place in the plate as the photo and let them defreeze covered with a plastic film in the fridge.
- Dress with a bottom the creamy passion fruit base and spread with a spoon as the photo.
- Add the small tube of the 2 meringue, green sponge and the mint.
- Dress a quenelle on top of crumble base and add some fresh mint.