INGREDIENTS (ORANGE MARMALADE)
- 5 oranges
- 125% of sugar (from the weight of the oranges)
- SQ orange colours
- Use a fork to pierce the orange.
- Blanch and cool down (Repeat 2 times with fresh water).
- When cold, add again the water and add 125% of sugar.
- Boil covered and cool down until cold (do it 3 times during 3 days to get a nice
- Cut in half and take out the seeds.
- Place the orange in a blender cutter and use.
INGREDIENTS (DARK CHOCOLATE MOUSSE)
- 365 g Essential 54 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 112 g sugar
- 6 g gelatin
- 1000 g cream
- Melt the Essential 54 Belgian dark couverture chocolate.
- Cook the sugar at 118°C, add to the egg yolks and whisk speed 3 until it
becomes cold. (Never stop the bombe base before mixing with chocolate).
- Add ¼ of whipping cream to make a ganache.
- Add the bombe base.
- Add the rest of the soft whipping cream and dress ¾ in the ring mould.
INGREDIENTS (CRUNCHY PRALINÉ)
- 250 g praliné
- 25 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 25 g Cocoa Butter
- 125 g Crispy Crunchies
- Melt the chocolate and the Cocoa Butter..
- Add the warm praliné.
- Add the Crispy Crunchies.
- Dress on top of the chocolate mousse ring and freeze.
INGREDIENTS (CHOCOLATE SAUCE)
- 300 g whole milk
- 75 g glucose
- 250 g Sensation 72 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- Make a syrup with the milk and the glucose.
- Blend the chocolate with the syrup base.
- Cool down and set aside.
INGREDIENTS (BLACK CHOCOLATE SPONGE)
- 6 eggs
- 157 g sugar
- 100 g cake flour
- 12 g Cocoa Powder
- 45 g cornstarch
- 31 g butter
- 3 g Black Colors powder
- Whisk the eggs at room temperature and the sugar at speed 3.
- Sift the flour, the Cocoa Powder, colors and the cornstarch.
- Smoothly, add the flour by hand.
- Add the melted butter.
- Pour ¼ of the mix into a bowl and bake in the microwave.
- Leave to cool before using.
INGREDIENTS (CUSTARD CREAM)
- 50 g cream
- 50 g milk
- 20 g egg yolks
- 10 g sugar
- Mix the eggs and the sugar (blanch).
- Boil the cream and the milk.
- Mix with the egg base and cook with a spatula until reaching 85°C.
INGREDIENTS (CASSIS CREAM)
- 110 g custard cream base
- 65 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate.
- 40 g cassis puree
- 6 g gelatin
- 1 g Purple Colours
- Mix the gelatin in the hot custard cream.
- Pour over the Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate.
- Emulsify like a ganache with a baby mixer.
- Add the cassis puree and the purple colour.
- Keep in the cooling refrigerator overnight and use as a quenelle for the plated dessert.
- Pour the chocolate mousse in the ring mould.
- Add the orange marmalade in the middle.
- Keep in the freezer and add the crunchy base.
- Defreeze and spread the orange Cocoa Butter on the ring.
- Pour the chocolate sauce in the middle.
- Cut some mango into cubes and add.
- Place one eye ball.
- Add some sponge cake and a quenelle of cassis white chocolate.
- Add the gold chocolate sauce on a side of the plate and the chocolate logo.