INGREDIENTS (CHOCOLATE SPONGE)
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 200 ml buttermilk
- 50 ml milk
- 100 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 300 g full flat cream cheese
- 3 leaves of gelatine
- Heat milk. Add gelatine to dissolve. Add buttermilk.
- Beat cream cheese to smooth consistency.
- Add the buttermilk mix.
- Melt chocolate and fold in. Then add whipped cream.
INGREDIENTS (STRAWBERRY GEL)
- 125 ml water
- 125 ml sugar
- 5 g agar-agar
- 250 ml strawberry puree
- Heat water, sugar and agar-agar to boil. Continue to boil for 2 mins.
- Remove from heat. Add puree. Chill until set.
- Puree in blender till smooth. Pass through sieve.
INGREDIENTS (MILK CHOCOLATE MOUSSE)
- 485 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 25 ml olive oil
- Heat chocolate to 40°C. Temper.
- Add to siphon gun. Charge 3 times.
- Discharge into a vac pac bag.
- Vacuum till doubled in size. Freeze to set.
INGREDIENTS (STRAWBERRY SORBET)
- 200 g water
- 200 g caster sugar
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 1000 g strawberry puree
- Mix together. Add to beakers.
- Freeze for 24 hours.
- Blend using pacojet.
- 84 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 256 g flour
- 40 g caster sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 115 g unsalted butter
- 240 ml buttermilk
- Mix cream, butter and sugar.
- Fold in dry ingredients.
- Add buttermilk, bit by bit.
- Rest. Roll out and cut to shape.
- Bake at 170˚C for 10 mins.
- Freeze dried strawberries and powder.
- Fresh Irish strawberries.