- 100 g sugar
- 80 g butter
- 80 g cream (35%)
- 100 g flaked almonds
- 1 tbs thyme
- Belgian dark chocolate Shavings
- Bring to a boil the sugar, the butter and the cream.
- Chop the flaked almonds.
- Add them, together with the thyme.
- Bake at 180°C during approximatively 8 min.
- When cooled down, cover the smooth side with tempered Essential 54 Belgian dark couverture chocolate or Intense 35 Belgian milk
couverture chocolate or Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate.
- Add some Belgian dark chocolate Shavings to decorate.