INGREDIENTS (LEMON GANACHE)
- 120 g eggs
- 135 g sugar
- 10 g lemon zest
- 136 g lemon juice
- 180 g butter
- 80 g Delight 29 Belgian white chocolate
- 35 g Cocoa Butter
- In a bowl on a bain-marie, mix the eggs, the sugar, the lemon
zest and the lemon juice.
- Cook until 83˚C and often whisk.
- Out of the fire, add the Delight 29 Belgian white chocolate, the
Cocoa Butter and the butter.
- Emulsify the mix using a hand-blender, cool down the ganache to 25˚C.
INGREDIENTS (STRAWBERRY GEL)
- 250 g strawberry puree
- 25 g sugar
- 2.5 g agar-agar
- Mix together the agar-agar and the sugar.
- In a pot, bring the puree up to 50˚C and add the agar-agar and sugar mix.
- Let the mix boil for a minute while whisking continuously.
- Let set for 2 hours in the chiller and hand-blend until smooth.