Recipe by David Redon
- 40 PIECES
- Sesame biscuit
- Sesame praline cream
- Milk chocolate mousse
- Milky chocolate coating
II. SESAME BISCUIT
- 160 g Eggs
- 80 g Blond cassonade
- 40 g Honey
- 32 g Butter
- 50 g Inspiration 32 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 60 g Pure sesame paste
- 1.5 g Orange zests
- 130 g Flour T45
- 6 g Baking powder
- Lightly whip eggs, blond cassonade and honey.
- Add at 40°C melted butter with chocolate, mixed with sesame paste and orange zests.
- At the end incorporate sifted flour and baking powder.
- Pipe 12 gr in SMALL BABA mold from Silikomart, then bake at 170°C during 12 min, close damper.
- Cool down and unmold.
III. SESAME PRALINÉ CREAM
- 65 g Full fat milk
- 20 g Brown sugar
- 50 g Hazelnut praliné 65%
- 100 g Pure sesame paste
- 1.2 g Sea salt
- 25 g Roasted sesame seeds
- Warm the milk with the brown sugar to 60°C, pour over the hazelnut praliné, pure sesame paste and sea salt.
- Blend to obtain a good emulsion and add inside the roasted sesame seeds.
- Fill 6 gr in MICRO STONE Silikomart mold number 5 then freeze.
IV. MILK CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 157 g Full fat milk
- 51 g Gelatin masse (1/5)
- 375 g Inspiration 32 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 750 g Whipped cream 35%
- Warm the milk to 80°C, add the gelatin mass and pour onto the chocolate, then make a ganache.
- At 35°C, fold in the whipped cream 35%.
- Pipe 14 gr in the GLOBE 26 Silikomart mold and put inside the sesame praline cream insert and freeze.
- Pipe 18 gr in the MEDIUM BABA Silikomart mold and push inside the sesame biscuit, then freeze.
- Reserve the left over of mousse.
V. MILKY CHOCOLATE COATING
- 225 g Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- 315 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 60 g Inspiration 32 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- Melt cocoa butter and mix with chocolate.
- Use at 35-40°C.
Unmold the two part from MEDIUM BABA and GLOBE 26 and assemble together with a little amount of mousse from the smaller diameter side of the cone to the bottom part of the globe. Using a stick, dip in the coating at the correct temperature. Scrap off the under excess on a grid. With a bit of cocoa powder and melted cocoa butter mixed together, tap gently with a brush to give some relief to the cork. Decorate with a “ Happy New Year” Leman stamp on top.