Share the perfect taste of NEW Veliche™ Hazelnut Praliné 65%

story by Veliche™

Another tantalising product has just been added to our range! Hazelnut Praliné 65% is a deeply roasted hazelnut praliné paste. It has a full, deep nutty flavour, without being too bitter or too sweet. The paste, with its beautiful golden brown colour, has a smooth, silky texture that makes it very easy to work with. Hazelnut Praliné 65% is perfectly suited to any creative recipes or applications you might come up with – especially treats with a festive character.

Of course there are many different hazelnut praliné pastes to choose from on the market today. However, with Veliche™ Gourmet you can make a real difference to your creations…

I. Distinctive 65% hazelnut – 35% sugar ratio

Hazelnut Praliné 65% is a high quality product with a 65% hazelnut percentage. The remaining 35% consists of sugar and soya lecithin, which give this product the ideal viscosity.

II. Premium quality

When it comes to the products you passionate professionals work with, we understand you don’t want to worry about availability, consistent quality, taste and workability. Like all of our offerings, Hazelnut Praliné 65% is a premium quality product, which excels in each of these areas. Our Ambassador chef Peter Remmelzwaal has had hands-on experience with the new product, : “This praliné paste offers a delicious nutty taste, without being too bitter or too sweet. It’s perfectly suited to fill your pralines or tablets. You can also create a delicious crunchy base by mixing it with Crispy Crunchies”

III. Outstanding workability

Hazelnut Praliné 65% has a smooth, silky texture that makes it easy to work with. It is soft, but not too fluid, which brings the desired results in appearance, thickness and taste. The paste has a beautiful golden brown colour, which is the result of from deep roasting.

Try our hazelnut praliné for yourself!

Now, it’s your turn! Try our chocolate and new hazelnut praliné paste for yourself and discover why ambassador chefs Peter Remmelzwaal and Francois Galtier enjoy using it. Add a signature personal flavour to your creations. To give you a helping hand, ambassador chef Peter Remmelzwaal has developed five sublime recipes. Take a look at the preview below:

This mousse is based on a pâte à bombe. The addition of praliné paste and our Intense 35 Belgian milk chocolate couverture give this mousse a unique taste that is perfect for desserts and pastries. Find the recipe here!

Nutty taste and smooth texture make this praliné a sublime addition to your ice cream creations. Can you imagine how these tastes and textures come together? Read the full recipe here.


In addition to these luscious mousse and ice cream treats, you can also process the Hazelnut Praliné 65% in a Choux, Ganache Truffle and Praliné bar. Want to find out more about these recipes from Peter Remmelzwaal and our other chefs? Click here.

Hazelnut Praliné 65% is suitable for all of your creative recipes and applications and is available in 5 kg buckets. Veliche™ Gourmet offers everything you need. Premium Belgian chocolate and service products, created especially for professional artisans. Discover the perfect taste of Hazelnut Praliné 65% – and more!

Latest stories

You may also like...

Our Veliche™ chefs

Thailand demo: training experience and inspiring recipes