- Hazelnut Praliné 65% 222 g
- Crispy Crunchies 30 g
- Salt 1 g
- Cocoa Butter 15 g
- Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate 70 g
- Vanilla pulp 2 g
- Lime zest 1 g
- Burnished hazelnut powder 30 g
- Melt the milk chocolate and add the cocoa butter.
- Mix the finely rolled Crispy Crunchies with the hazelnut praliné and add the salt, vanilla pulp, lime zet and burnished hazelnut powder.
- Lastly, add the melted chocolate and stir the mixture.
- Temper the mixture to a temperature of 27°C and use it straight away as a layer on top of the caramel in the chocolate bar.