INGREDIENTS (BRIOCHE BASE)
1000 g flour (55 type)
250 g softened butter
90 g sugar
20 g salt
5 whole eggs and the rest in water to obtain 550 g in liquid
50 g baking powder
- Place the flour, sugar and salt in a mixer and add the egg/water liquid mix.
Mix for 3-4 min.
- Add the baking powder and mix for another 30 seconds until incorporated.
- Remove the dough and knead for 4 min before adding the softened butter.
- Flour your hands and remove the dough and shape into a ball.
- Cover with a towel and leave to rest for 40 min at room temperature.
- When the dough has doubled in volume, fold and beat with your hand
and cut into pieces (450 g).
INGREDIENTS (FOR 1 BRIOCHE)
450 g dough
80 g candied orange peel
30 g Chocolate batons in pieces
1 whole egg
sugar in pieces for decoration
- Let the dough rise again for 50 min at 28˚C.
- Glaze with egg and decorate by cutting a circle on top with scissors.
- Garnish with candied fruits and pieces of broken Chocolate batons.
- Cook for 20 min at 200˚C.Cook for 20 min at 200˚C.