INGREDIENTS for 5 rings of 16 cm
- 210 g sugar
- 20 g inverted sugar
- 120 g eggs
- 135 g butter
- 75 g fresh cream 35% fat
- 95 g West African Cocoa Mass
- 95 g Emotion 58 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- ½ pc vanilla bean
- 75 g crushed almonds
- 82 g flour
- Mix the sugar, the inverted sugar and the eggs.
- Heat the butter and the cream and pour onto the West African Cocoa Mass.
- Add this ganache to the first preparation and mix.
- Then add the vanilla pulp, the crushed almonds and the flour.
- Pour into a 16 cm ring and bake approximatively 10 min at 180°C.