INGREDIENTS (for 5 rings of 16 cm)
- Sugar 210 g
- Inverted sugar 20 g
- Eggs 120 g
- Butter 135 g
- Fresh cream 35% fat 75 g
- West African Cocoa mass 95 g
- Emotion 58 Belgian dark couverture chocolate 95 g
- Vanilla bean ½ piece
- Crushed almonds 75 g
- Flour 82 g
- Mix the sugar, the inverted sugar and the eggs.
- Heat the butter and the cream and pour onto the cocoa mass and the chocolate.
- Add this ganache to the first preparation and mix.
- Then add the vanilla pulp, the crushed almonds and the flour.
- Pour into the 16 cm rings and bake approximately 10 minutes at 180°C.