Hazelnut Praliné 65%
The golden brown coloured paste with a delicious nutty taste has a smooth, silky texture that makes it easy to work with. What's more, it can be perfectly combined with Crispy Crunchies for praliné fillings and cake bases. Hazelnut Praliné 65% is suited to all of your wonderful new creations.
Ganache • Mousses • Cakes • Pastries • Desserts • Chocolate tablets • Pralines
Veliche Hazelnut Praliné is a high-quality praliné paste with 65% hazelnut percentage. It has a balanced nutty taste, without being too bitter or too sweet and can be perfectly combined with ingredients such as Crispy Crunchies to create tempting fillings and cake bases. Suitable for inspiring and innovative applications, Veliche Chef Peter Remmelzwaal and Ambassador François Galtier have developed sensational creations demonstrating the broad applicability of our Hazelnut Praliné 65%.
High quality product with a 65% hazelnut percentage. The remaining 35% consists of sugar and soya lecithin that yields an ideal viscosity.
The praliné paste brings out a delicious nutty taste, without being too bitter or too sweet. It can be perfectly combined with several ingredients.
Golden brown colour from deep roasting. A smooth, silky texture that makes it easy to work with.